Somebody ate a bat and now the whole world is batshit doomed!
Well, at least that’s how the theory goes!
2020 from the very beginning has been an emotional free fall for all of us and it has just been 3 months. With the lock down in India, March has been the longest month in the history of calendars.
My thoughts are absolutely random here. I could not bring this blog into a structure. Thoughts have gushing in and out of my mind since the outbreak got serious. With so many deaths and sufferings, it made a thing or two clear.
Partition and power have always been two favorite practices of the world politics. But the pandemic, just took over everything all at once. Now that the entire world (may be almost) is under quarantine, it is interesting to see how it has brought the world closer than ever. I guess power is after all, not invincible!
As the civilizations are on the sleep mode waiting for a reboot, it is worthwhile to notice how we are forced to control our impulses to go out and graze the environment more than necessary. Videos and pictures have been doing the rounds of how the animals and trees have been coming out of their so called habitat where we had pushed them with all the might and intelligence.
It is also notable to see how much of a joke we have become. We literally do not have any hobby except scrolling our phones!
Well, looks like we do not need an April Fools Day this year.
But on a serious note, I think this is our absolute opportunity to let our hobbies make a re-entry into our lives.
- Read that book that you bought 6 years ago before you got a job to blame on it.
- You always wanted to learn a language. You will never get another long break like this.
- There is an artist in everyone of us. Its time you summon it!
- Cook for your family? For yourself? You’d finally learn to save some money and pack your lunch for work when its all over.
- Workout, dance, do whatever stirs up the energy inside you. It is hiding behind those unhealthy spring rolls that you regret but never move an inch to get rid of it. Now is the time.
Calm your “I am bored” persona. You are not bored!